One of Sheffield’s leading Couriers is looking to recruit a Fleet Services Controller to join their established and very staff focused organisation.
The role will involve been responsible for the day to day control of the fleet. The successful candidate will work closely with the fleet manager and fleet engineer to manage compliance, cost, downtime, and tracking data.
Key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Build effective relationships with service providers
- Work with service providers to accumulate work estimates to approve or pass over to the fleet engineer
- Keep in regular contact with depots and service agents
- Obtaining information of any road going or yard kit currently VOR
- Assist in ordering stock
- Be a main point of contact for depots when they have a fleet related query
- Communicate with depot managers on a regular basis
- Oversee the vehicle maintenance
- Produce reports of vehicle downtime and non-contractual maintenance and vehicle spend
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous experience of working in a similar role.
The working hours will be Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5.30pm with a generous salary on offer of £25,000 and comes with free parking, pension, and life assurance.
If you are looking to join a company that really do value their staff and can offer a great working environment, please APPLY NOW!
Please submit your up to date CV or call Sophie Gregory for more information on 0114 2288901