REED Engineering & Manufacturing are working with a leading Engineering Company with long established reputation.
6 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Transport Co-ordinator Responsibilities:
• To ensure accurate and efficient receipt (booking in) of incoming materials in accordance with the Goods Inwards schedule and procedure.
• Accurate and timely processing of all goods receipt documentation.
• To ensure that all Test Certificates / Goods Receipt Notes Warehouse Notes are scanned and recorded in a timely manner.
• Monitoring of incoming stock rotations ensuring that stocks are presented with the correct colour coding and cast numbers.
• Ensure that cut confirmation & stock records are correct and appropriately communicated.
• Liaising with operations staff on daily work plan & load planning.
• Scanning, filing, general warehouse admin tasks.
Transport Co-ordinator Requirements:
• Previous experience in a despatch, logistics, planning or transport role is advantageous.
• Proactive attitude & approach, with excellent communication skills.
• Experience using Microsoft packages & emails.
• Be self-motivated and capable of using own initiative with minimal supervision.
• Have a good working knowledge of the relevant aspects of H&S.
• Work in a structured and methodical, well-organised manner at all times