We're working exclusively with our client, who are based on the outskirts of Lancaster, to recruit for a Transport & Warehouse Administrator.
We're looking for a candidate to administer the end to end transport needs of all confirmed sales orders. This role will involve liaising with various departments including sales, warehouse, purchasing and transport.
The successful candidate will have strong and persuasive communication skills along with excellent customer service skills and be able to build good rapport with customers.
The role will involve:
- Liaison with the sales team concerning customer orders.
- Liaising with customers for pre-delivery checks and post delivery services by telephone or other confirmed methods.
- Directing customer service issues to the correct department.
- Handling customer service queries relating to dispatch errors.
- Processing of picking lists and timely issuing to warehouse.
- Handling the customer return process and booking relevant transport, triggering the refund process.
- Handling trade enquiries, assisting drivers with collections and deliveries.
- General office administration
This is a great opportunity to join a well established global company.
Our client is offering a salary of £20k- £22k, dependent on experience, along with bonus incentives, ongoing business support and training and career advancement opportunities.
Our client is keen to interview suitable candidates ASAP so please APPLY NOW via this link if this role sounds like your next career move.