Are you looking for a Admin role within transport 3 days per week?
This role will require a strong individual able to drive and deliver results in a very fast paced environment, with the ability to execute delivery of the daily plan.
The individual will be expected to work closely with the FOR's standard and comply and support all legal legislation regarding fleet operations including good control of defect management, dispatch and delivery process, looking after all FOR'S accreditation and the paperwork & documents that entitle this.
This person will also need to be able to manage good communications and build a strong relationship with suppliers/clients.
- Completing handovers of vehicles when required (checking in/out)
- Working closely with the FOR's standard
- Good communications skills and able to clearly engage with drivers.
- Help with workload
- Reporting Breakdowns and following up response times.
- Daily checks to ensure all drivers receive a licence check and PPE.
- Report all Vehicle defects, escalate any damage related defects to the transport manager.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external service providers and clients.
- Communicate on a day-to-day basis with internal and external stakeholders in order to effectively manage and address any operational issues that might impact on delivery for a client.
Candidate Must Drive and have at least 1-2 years’ experience within an office environment admin role (Transport if possible)
If you are interested in this position - please apply now!
Due to high volume applications please be advised that we are unable to contact all applicants.