One of Sheffield’s leading Couriers is looking to recruit a Transport Administrator to join their established and very staff focused organisation.
The role will be to help maintain the fleet based in the head office in Sheffield. The fleet Administrator will ensure fleet costs are tightly controlled within budget. And to ensure that all vehicles in the fleet are always compliant. The successful candidate will also be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to internal stakeholders and to work as part of a team to deliver results within the department.
Key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Check Vehicle MOT’s and Tax on the DVSA website and communicate the status to the depots
- Raise purchase orders
- General administration duties
- Deal with fines and fixed penalty notices
- Communicate regularly with the depots
- Book MOT’s in advance with suppliers
- Follow up to see if the drives have received points
- Work to tight deadlines
- Ad or remove drivers from the motor insurance database
To be considered for this role you will need to have fleet and transport administration.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30pm with a generous salary on offer of £20,000 and comes with free parking, pension and life assurance.
If you are looking to join a company that really do value their staff and can offer a great working environment, please APPLY NOW!
Please submit your up to date CV or call Sophie Gregory for more information on 0114 2288901