Up to £50,0000 + EXCELLENT BENEIFITS
REED HR are currently recruiting for a successful technology company in Liverpool. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Training Manager who has experience of writing and delivering training to staff and clients. Experience of training within a technical environment i.e. software products or systems essential.
Working closely with the customer success and technical teams, you will be responsible for developing training requirements, including creating relevant training material and knowledge documentation of our products and functionality.
You will also liaise with external customers in discussing new product features and being involved in their self-learning of these products. You will be delivering training both online and in-person and have the ability to evaluate the best tools to provide this.
- Liaising with the product development teams, customer success teams and account managers to design, develop, and deliver a comprehensive and innovative training offering to our customers
- Conduct technical training delivery on the system to internal and external stakeholders
- To provide expert technical knowledge and conduct assessments on customer uptake of automated/self-learning training
- To create and maintain training materials, that clearly and intuitively provide all requirements for client understanding and functionality
- To provide internal training strategy as to ensure all internal colleagues are fully engaged and capable in understanding our product and functionality, with a particular focus on Account Managers and Engineers
- To report on learning outcomes of internal colleagues, measurement of success and recommendations
- To fully own the training functionality
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience of training in a technical environment working with in-house software products, possibly being web or cloud-based products and systems
- Experience of learning techniques and identifying the most appropriate delivery mechanism for training programs
- Experience of training, coaching and developing the skills of system users in a variety of environments.
- Delivering group or 1 to 1 training
- Learning and interpreting bespoke systems
- Extensive experience of creating fulfilling and engaging training materials, both internal and external
- IT skills, particularly in Excel, power point and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Performing online training
- Strong technical knowledge of development and cloud systems
- Confidence to deliver clear and concise training, presentations and web conferences
- Willingness to travel
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity by clicking the “Apply now” button