|Location: COLERAINE, COUNTY DERRY||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3104663|
Responsible for the management and implementation of all learning and development within the company to enhance employee skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
• Develop an overall training plan that addresses the technical, non-technical and development needs at all levels throughout the business including assessment methods and measurement systems
• Identify and assess future and current learning and development needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
• Design, deliver and/or source training courses and programmes to meet these needs and which comply with organizational and legislative requirements, including HSE, quality and IiP standards
• Co-ordinate the design and delivery of standardised work instructions or Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) across all functions, reviewing and updating on a regular basis Collate and maintain a skills matrix and training matrix for the organisation
• Conduct effective induction training, and develop mechanisms to coach and support new trainees in their initial on boarding stages
• Develop and manage the annual training budget, ensuring that all training activities are undertaken in accordance with operational needs, on time and within budget
• Organise training venues, trainee schedules, and logistics as required, to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery
• Develop training KPIs and provide regular reports on training activity
• Monitor, evaluate and report on the effectiveness, success and ROI of learning and development programmes; determine the overall effectiveness of these programmes and make improvements as necessary
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
• Liaise with external funding and advisory organisations to secure funding and support to optimise the achievement of business goals and delivery of the training plan.
• Develop and co-ordinate the Further Education Assistance policy.
• Carry out course evaluation and analysis and act on feedback where necessary to ensure high quality service provision.
• Ensure accurate training records are maintained
• 2 years’ experience within a comparable training role.
• Experience of having developed and rolled out a company-wide training plan.
• Proven experience in co-ordinating, designing and delivering Standard work instructions or •Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Good analytical, planning and organizing skills
• CIPD or CTP qualified, preferably CIPD qualified to graduate level
• Experience developing training solutions within Industry, preferably within a Manufacturing /Engineering environment
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
EPSOM, SURREYRead more
13.50-15.00 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
HATFIELD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more