|Location: SURBITON, SURREY||Salary: 30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3065867|
You will be responsible for the following:
Regular Training Cycles (in-house)
- Plan session dates and times for the year, with frequency of each cycle of training based on predicted trainee numbers.
- Annual Training Plan to be published as a report to all Company Directors and Trainers at least 6 months in advance.
Bespoke or Individually Requested Training Sessions (offered by external training providers)
- Source external sessions based on requests and the training budget.
Co-ordination of training for Trainee Brokers
- Arrange statutory training, including Health & Safety, Fire and Emergency evacuation procedures and any other statutory training.
- Complete annual Training Needs Analysis.
- Complete and distribute a monthly summary of trainees
- Provide management reports and training statistics as required, using the SelectHR software whenever possible.
- Complete and maintain inventory of all training materials and update the information when changes or amendments are made.
- Manage and update attendance records, schedule delegates on courses and send joining instructions.
- Update and maintain the training records on the SelectHR software, maximising the benefits of the software.
Travel / Hospitality
- Ensure that all accommodation and travel is arranged in the most cost effective way, including the arrangement of private transfers to and from the UK airports.
You will have:
- Previous working experience within a Training capacity
- Established time management skills with an ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Assertive when necessary
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- A high sense of urgency
- A hard-working and helpful nature
- Fluency in English is essential; any additional languages are welcomed
In return the company offers:
- Onsite gym,available for use 7 days a week
- Canteen open for breakfast and lunch
- Private healthcare and pension
- Career development opportunities
- Extra paid time off for personal special occasions
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events, such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
KENILWORTH, WARWICKSHIRERead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
EPSOM, SURREYRead more
13.50-15.00 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
HATFIELD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more