My award winning client based in the heart of Kendal, are currently recruiting for a Training and Recruitment Supervisor to join their team on a 12 month FTC.
This is an incredibly opportunity to work for an industry leading and growing organisation locally.
The successful candidates roles and responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the sourcing of recruitment and labour, through multiple channels and from advertising, shortlisting, interviewing, to appointing
- Responsibility for the training plan to ensure employees are productive and appropriately skilled for the role
- Design, complete and audit site, to identify labour needs for the business
- Adopt a continuous improvement culture within training to deliver efficient targeted training that improves the skillsets of the colleagues and therefore increases productivity
- Ensure that scheduled hours for colleagues are suitably balanced across shifts and provide labour in line with SLA requirements.
- Forward plan changes to rota and labour shift balance requirements inline with budgetary need, available equipment and health and safety needs
- Analyse the requirements for offering overtime and sourcing of additional resource inline with short or immediate changes to workloads
- Identify through performance analysis where training needs to be updated or retraining is required
- Motivate colleagues to strive to improve and achieve higher performance figures and increase their base skill sets
- Be able to use your initiative and "out of the box" thinking to attract, train and retain labour in a highly competitive labour market
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of running a recruitment campaign for high volumes of staff
- Have proven experience of management
- Demonstrate an ability to be analytical and use data to define and develop road maps for forward planning recruitment, reduction of labour and labour training
- Be positive and engaging with a personable nature
- Be data driven and highly analytical
If you are interested in this incredibly opportunity, to work for an industry leading employer, please apply now for your chance to be considered.