Trainee Paraplanner/Junior Ops to Admin and Paraplanning Team Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is paraplanning, started their exams but doesn’t have a clear path and is not Interested in becoming an adviser.
1 – You will be employed as a Junior Paraplanner.
2 – You will be supported to complete your diploma and to become a paraplanner.
3 – You will be given autonomy to create your own paraplanning and admin team.
The firm itself
You will be working for one of the most successful arms of Saint James Place wealth management.
You will be surrounded by like minded professionals who all have a driver to work hard and succeed.
The office is based in central London a short walk from great transport links that run far and wide.
You will be rewarded for all efforts with a solid benefits package and a very competitive salary for this level.
So, are you the right person for the job?
- You have experience paraplanning/IFA Admin or Junior Paraplanning.
- You worked for an SJP previously or have taken SJP training at any stage.
- You have the passion for career paraplanning and not advice.
- You have the will to learn and to be taught.
- You are committed of bringing yourself to the business and submerging into it.
- You don’t get angry or aggravated when you are coached closely in order to better yourself.
- You are confident enough to build yourself up to then become a manager of a team.
For me if you are all of these things, I will put forward your application.
If you tick the majority of boxes, then please put forward an application.