|Location: ASCOT, BERKSHIRE||Salary: 22000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3061233|
The main duties will include the following:-
- Assisting in the preparation of writing suitability reports on behalf of HNW Clients
- Working along side the Wealth Planning time and liaison with Insurers to find the best product client solutions
- Working with the bespoke wealth planning database to update client information
Relevant Skills and Knowledge:
• Currently working in a paraplanning role ideally
• Experience of DC and DB transfers and protection business
• Understanding of the research and recommendation process
• Excellent literacy skills and the ability to write professional and concise reports
• Ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
• To comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules at all times.
• To comply with the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C and financial crime (anti-money laundering data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm at all times.
• Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes.
• To provide support to our financial advisers in completing non-client facing tasks involved in preparing and administrating any recommendations being made to clients.
• To ensure all clients files meet compliance standards
• Maintaining client files (both soft and hard copies):
o To collate all quantitative detailed information required to support any recommendations to be made.
o To ensure all relevant paperwork held within the client file is present, relevant and compliant.
o To discuss and understand client objectives with adviser.
o Ensure all appropriate ‘know your client’ information has been obtained and can be demonstrated within the relevant client file.
• Prepare recommendations:
o Identify and discuss areas for planning with the adviser.
o Undertake relevant research to identify suitable solutions to meet a client’s specific objections.
o Prepare relevant documentation and comparisons ready to be reviewed.
o Prepare suitability reports
• Attain and maintain a level of competence as required
• Maintain all standards of performance as required by The Company
To be considered you must have the following skills
- Ideally full Diploma or working towards this
- Strong DB and DC Pensions background
- Currently dealing with Pension Transfers
In return our client offers an excellent salary and benefits package
35000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRERead more
35000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
WATLINGTON, OXFORDSHIRERead more
30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
CLIFTONVILLE, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more