One of Belfast’s LEADING independent Insurance Brokers based in City Centre are currently conducting video interviews & providing laptops to remotely on-board successful applicants to the firm.
This is a rare vacancy for the Belfast market – in offering a clear roadmap to career development, within a growing firm which will offer longevity in the prospects it offers.
It’s essential you have minimum 6-8 months recent (within the last year) insurance experience.
Typically the Renewals Administrator/Trainee Advisor will:
- Service renewal invites across both Commercial & Personal Lines department
- This will involve introduction calls with the customers.
- Match customers to insurance policies that best meets their insurance needs when issuing renewal terms.
- Follow up and issue the relevant documentation when an advisor has completed a renewal sale.
- Administer the general administration of insurance policies while adhering to compliance regulations.
- Clear roads to progression in an environment which encourages personal development.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, performance related bonus, travel to work schemes, 23 days annual leave plus 9 days statutory holidays.
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at REED Insurance.