My industry leading client located in Appleton Warrington have an exciting temporary to permanent opportunity as they are looking to recruit exclusively through Reed a trainee hire controller.
Salary is between £17,000 and £18,000 and the hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:30.
The purpose of the role is to manage the portfolio of customers. Inbound and outbound customer service with continued focus on customer service experience.
- Account management of a portfolio of customer’s
- Convert quotations to orders
- Identify cross sell and upsell opportunities
- Proactively contact customers and complete customer care programmes including supporting promotional campaigns
- To actively, through outbound dialling, retain, win back and account manage your designated portfolio of customers
- Follow up open quotes within the allocated customer portfolio
- Understand and articulate my clients product range (customer gets the right product for the job)
- Provide a seamless customer journey, and identify ways in which to improve the customer experience
- Strong relationships with other departments e.g. transport planners, liaise with stakeholders, customers internal and external
- Maintain an accurate CRM system and comply with company policy regarding the maintenance of customer data
- Respond/Resolve Escalate customer related problems or service issues for the allocated portfolio of customers
- Maintain internal health and safety and corporate governance standards
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- IT Literate
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to keep calm under pressure and build rapport with customers
- Proactive, high energy team player, ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent self-organisation, planning and attention to detail designed to ensure accurate information logging and review
- Results and target driven and high motivation levels
Please do not hesitate to apply if you are interested in this opportunity, full training will be given as this is a trainee role. Please apple online or email email@example.com