Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working with our client in Central Belfast to recruit for a Trainee Accountant on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, a full study package and will gain invaluable commercial finance experience.
This is an integral role within the business, providing support to the Finance department in all areas of management and financial reporting, with an emphasis on the production of aspects of the weekly and monthly management accounts.
You will be a key support in the quarter-end closedown, forecasting and budgeting process and will provide detailed management reports to assist with the continued growth and profitability of the business.
This role will include a high degree of financial reporting, therefore, strong MS Excel skills and a flair for numbers would give you a distinct advantage above other applicants.
If you are motivated, ambitious, good with numbers and possess strong IT literacy then this is the perfect role for you. This is a fast-paced, highly commercial environment and the successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- Actively studying or the desire to study towards a membership of a professional Accountancy body e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA etc.
- Advanced MS Excel reporting skills
- A meticulous attention to detail
- A flair for working with numbers
- A minimum of 1 years' experience working in a fast-paced Finance environment
- The ability to plan and prioritise workloads to agreed deadlines
- The ability to work on own initiative
Get in Touch
Please apply by submitting your CV below or contact Chris Burns on 02890330604 for more information or a confidential discussion about your job search.