Working within the "Confidence team" we are working with a local employer to support the local high street by providing increased confidence and support to shoppers and visitors to Swaffham High Street, Norfolk.
We are seeking 2 Town Marshall's to work on the High Street in Swaffham on a temporary basis for the next month.
You will be assisting the local residents and businesses by providing a supportive and positive presence on the High Street. You will be helping Businesses, Visitors and Shoppers visiting the High Street with the following:
• Providing directions/ signposting
• Informing shoppers where hand sanitiser is available
• Offering guidance / advisory support on social distancing (guidance only not enforcing)
• Ensuring the local infrastructure is satisfactory and safe - reporting any issues
• Providing information, for example, on footfall, challenges & issues, waste problems etc
6 Shifts a week Monday to Saturday 10am to 4pm
Start date Thursday 2nd July for 1 month initially, possibly longer.
The successful candidate will have a warm and personable manner and be comfortable speaking to people face to face and providing directions or information. Due to the nature of the role local knowledge of the High Street would be advantageous however full information and maps will be given.
T Shirts will be provided
For further information please contact Andrea or Maxine on 01603 616190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org