My client is a leader in education, located In the West End of London and are looking for a Timetabling Officer to join their administration team.
Please note that due to Covid19 the client is looking to conduct their interviews for this role via Zoom. They may also look to get someone started in this role remotely but will continue to monitor this throughout the process. Long term, this role will be based on site.
The role would have you performing administrative responsibilities, helping with the preparation and maintenance to ensure the production of a timely and accurate timetable across a suite of programmes.
This role requires excellent organisational ability in all aspects of planning and timetabling production and works closely and collaboratively with other departments. It is a fast paced position therefore will need someone who is used to continuously changing and adapting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and interpreting timetable data from departments and across programs.
- To maintain and adapt the timetable to adjust to internal and external requirements.
- To anticipate and work to prevent timetable-related problems that could have serious consequences, such as negatively impacting the student experience or non-delivery of teaching hours.
- Creating regular attendance reports and analysis of attendance data, ensuring compliance with the attendance policy, whilst keeping staff apprised of absences.
- Monitor registers taken by faculty, making sure they are up to date and making necessary amendments as required.
The kind of person they are looking for should have these attributes:
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural communication skills as well as a positive attitude.
- A strong administrator with excellent IT skills across Microsoft products: Word, Excel, Adobe, and PowerPoint (essential).
- Applicants would ideally have had experience timetabling or complex scheduling.
- Attention to detail is key
Candidates with previous experience within an educational facility will be an added bonus, along with those who have used the CELCAT timetabling software.
- 25 days holiday allowance (excl. Bank holidays).
- group life assurance.
- group income protection.
- pension scheme.
- private healthcare (optional).
Please apply with a relevant CV, shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more in-depth discussion about the position.