Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Textiles & Crafts Tutor
Post – Full Time, term time only
Location – West Yorkshire
Salary - £21, 099 per annum
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a specialist college on an exciting new role in the West Yorkshire.
Starting as soon as possible the College are looking for a Tutor who is experienced in delivering Textiles and other Crafts to post 16 learners with sever and complex learning disabilities.
- The campus covers 56 acres where land-based learning provides real work experiences and skills for a wide range of student’s abilities.
- Has study programmes based upon the Pathways for Adulthood to give students the opportunity to develop the skills necessary for employment.
- They provide an engaging environment for young people with SEND and autism to increase independence, communication, and employability.
- You will have access to the Colleges award- winning Craft Hub where they provide an inspiring range of practical learning opportunities where craft design and skills work alongside online technologies.
- Requires you to have strong behaviour management skills and experience of working with students who require additional support.
What you will need:
- Subject specific experience for the post applied for.
- Have a good understanding and experience of working with learners who have learning difficulties and disabilities.
- UK recognised Teaching Qualification
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Maths & English
- DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Please note due to the amount of responses we receive we are unable to get back to every applicant with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application unfortunately you have been successful in being considered for this role.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Are you degree qualified in engineering or a similar subject area?