My client is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries and are emerging as one of the leading global players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
Due to the continuing success of their Clinical Diagnostics Division, an exciting new opportunity has been created for a Territory Account Manager. The successful candidate’s primary responsibility is to develop sales strategies and contribute to retention, growth and acquisition of revenue for this division. The role is offered with an attractive package which includes a base salary in the range of £35,000-£45,000 plus bonus scheme and car allowance. The territory to be covered will include the East Midlands, Northern England, East Anglia (including Cambridge) and Scotland.
- Effectively develop and lead pathology sales function for the given territory
- Actively contribute to the development of strategic sales and marketing plans
- Provide the necessary planning, organization, direction, and control to meet and exceed the sales goals of the territory
- Actively maintain and expand pathology market knowledge and formulate plans of how best to implement enhanced best practice into the UK market
- Effectively monitor market developments and competitor activity
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients in healthcare, procurement and other professions relevant to the business within UK
- Achieve sales targets with profitable results by developing the offering to clients via motivation, counselling and service knowledge development
- Identify areas of growth for UK market and activate a plan to transform these into hard sales
- Build strong relationships with key laboratories to become choice partner for referred testing
- Professionally promote the company’s services and products throughout the UK.
- Clinical Diagnostic sales knowledge
- Comfortable with multiple sales channels
- A strong understanding of the NHS and Private Sector Pathology market
- Responsive, problem solving and action oriented mindset
- Strong computer, scientific, and organisational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail; excellent interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity – apply today!