My award winning client, based in the Lancaster area, are currently recruiting for a Territory Account Manager to join their well established Business Development Team on a full time and permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, self motivated and hard-working individual to join their value driven, friendly and award winning team. This role is primarily field based, with a Northern based territory, however some international travel may be necessary at times.
The successful candidates roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Account management of key clients, stakeholders and new clients
- Identifying high growth key accounts and securing new business
- Researching tender opportunities
- This role will involve a lot of business development and relationship building, this will include meeting with clients to consult and provide advice on their needs and proactively up sell different products and discuss different revenues of the business which will lead to further sales.
- You will use the CRM to log all sales interactions
- You will work closely with the sales team at Head Office who will provide you with leads of potential customers/sales, you will also work closely with the After Sales Manager to provide a full service to every client.
- The organisation is looking for someone who is motivated to grow and develop with the business, you will have regular 1-2-1 meetings and an annual business development plan, which will include projected sales forecasts and creating an opportunity map for potential clients and sales.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills / requirements:
- 5 GCSE\'s grade C or Above
- Recent Sales experience (And ability to provide examples of successes)
- IT literate - Confident in Microsoft packages
- Excellent organisation skills
- Collaborative team work nature
- Strong written / verbal communication skills
- Full UK Driving license and Passport
- Open to Travel
- £30,000 per annum basic salary plus commission structure. Current employees in the role taking home between £40,000 - £50,000 per annum in total
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company car
- Company pension scheme
- Company health care scheme
Apply now to be considered for this exceptional and rare opportunity with an incredible local employer.