|Location: EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIAN||Salary: 30000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3116916|
Reporting into the Head of Procurement you will manage tenders for the IT and Operation departments, be responsible for liaising with the business partners to scope out the business requirements for goods and or services, write the PQQ/ ITT/ RPI or RFP, ensuring all tenders are effectively carried out, compliant and deliver value to the business.
The role will require an ability to work under pressure and to scheduled deadlines whilst maintaining the highest of standards and expectations across the team.
Key responsibilities include (But, not limited to);
• Ensure compliance regarding the identification, management and mitigation of risks whilst seeking opportunities
• Source potential suppliers
• Liaison with the Finance Department in respect of cost modelling data and budget data
• Liaise with the business in gathering scope, SLA, deliverable data for the tender
• Manage all aspects of supplier engagement throughout the process
• Coordinate all aspects of the tender process with regards to stakeholder engagement, supplier site visits and supplier presentations
• Evaluate and negotiate the supplier’s proposals
• Award contracts in adherence to the governance process
• Write the contract working within the process governance
• The role will also include the monitoring of supplier’s performance against defined SLA’s and KPI’s for the first year of the supplier’s contract
• Excellent influencing skill and experience of managing multiple and diverse Stakeholder groups
• Work with all Stakeholders to define the scope, manage, drive and deliver continuous improvement initiatives within the tender process.
• Work closely with IT, commercial, operation leaders, project managers to achieve operational objectives on cost and service
• Educate stakeholders in the tender governance process
• Expertise in contract drafting from draft to execution
You will have a proven track record in sourcing opex & capex suppliers, negotiation, process compliance and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. The role will require excellent analytical and IT skills, strong commercial awareness, a measured approach to decision making and the ability to ensure best value procurement.
In addition, experience in project management experience with focus on project planning, risk management and project appraisal would also be desirable.
Making you feel valued is important to our client, so in exchange for your purchasing expertise and technical sourcing capability, they offer a competitive salary, generous reward package in an environment that provides continuous learning, development and a career that's full of opportunity.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please call Simon Johnston-Maude on 0131 240 3680.
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
CHORLEY, LANCASHIRERead more
45000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
SMETHWICK, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 37000 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
25000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
TELFORD, SHROPSHIRERead more