One of the largest Housing Association based in London are looking for a Tenancy and Leasehold Manager on a 4 months contract with possibility of further extensions. It is a full-time role Monday to Friday, 36 hours per week. Due to the current public health issue the role with be remote working until the foreseeable future.
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Understanding of service charges, income collection, repairs, sales, lettings.
- Leaseholder Management experience
- To be a customer service champion ensuring that all contacts are owned and resolved through to completion seizing opportunities to implement innovative and creative solutions.
- To assess and resolve a wide range of complex enquiries in accordance with established processes, procedures and policies with the objective of providing an outstanding customer experience. This includes, but is not limited to, permissions, licences, sublettings, assignments, tenancy visits, tenancy checks, general queries.
- Be responsible to completely resolve queries, liaising with other teams in a seamless fashion in the background, and making sure any decisions on complex matters are quickly obtained to enhance the customer experience and avoid out of the ordinary queries taking long to resolve.
- To utilise and promote a range of technologies to communicate with customers.
- To use necessary business systems in an appropriate way to record information relating to all interactions in accordance with established processes, procedures and policies to ensure accuracy of information and efficiency when dealing with customers.
- To carry out any home visits, site visits or office appointments to meet residents as required by any policy or process or agreed by the manager.
If you have the required experience and skill set apply now or immediate consideration.