Here at Crawley Business Support our charity based client is seeking a Support Manager to join their busy team for 3 months in the Crawley area paying up to £14 per hour for the right person.
Key Responsibilities for the role include:
- Organisational management of the support team and the services they cover
- Operational management of the support team and the services they cover
- Strategic oversight of relationships and engagement with 3rd party partnerships
- Ensure correct recruitment, induction, training and documentation is actioned for all new workers. Oversee inductions with new starters/workers
- Supervision of team meetings and debriefs.
- Collate data and input into monthly and quarterly reports for the Director
- Oversee the administration of risk assessments and safety procedures for the teams
- Participate in any fundraising appeals
- Conduct return to work meetings with staff after sickness absence.
- Working with the Director to address staff issues and concerns of staff, as and when they arise
- Supporting the Director with any communication, deadlines, tasks as required
Our client is seeking a energetic enthusiastic professional who is dedicated and hard working to join their busy team for 3 months.
Strong communication skills both verbal and written are required.
If you feel you are the right fit for the role above, please apply online and if you have the relevant skills desired for the role Claire will be in touch.