I have the pleasure of recruiting a Project Support Officer to join a well established organisation who keep Families and children at the heart of what they do.
My client is seeking a temporary Project Support Officer to support the project delivery team by being responsible for coordinating information, communication, as well as monitoring and controlling activities for the project at hand. This will include ensuring that information is up to date and accurate at all times, monitoring progress and providing administrative support and guidance. You will work along side Project Managers to achieve major benefits and change. This role will be full time for 12 weeks initially.
Duties will include:
- Regularly liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to maintain information flow and to build effective working relationships.
- Ensure project plans and documentation are completed to standard, adhering to version control protocol, and advise on appropriate action.
- Use spreadsheets and project management software to set up detailed work structures.
- Collate planned and updated project and summary reports for distribution to the project management structure
- Regular organisation of the Programme and project team meetings and working groups, drafting of agendas and taking notes / actions for such meetings.
- Carry out relevant follow up work from meetings, advising staff of their allocated actions and follow up and escalate to Project Team members.
- Assist in the development and management of project documentation.
- Participation in internal working groups and workshops.
- Gather, log, manage and analyse information to support projects.
- Support the monitoring process including setting the timetable and ensuring all the relevant finance and performance data is available prior to the visit.
In order to be successful in your application you should have previous experience in a project support role alongside excellent interpersonal and team working skills. It is essential that you demonstrate previous experience of using project management software as well as a high level of proficiency in Word and Excel.
You will be part of a very hard working team which means that you should have excellent interpersonal and team working skills, great communication and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines. Previous experience of using Microsoft Project would be desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity and would like to have an informal discussion, please get in touch with Alex. I look forward to speaking with you.