We are happy to be recruiting for a temporary candidate to work with a community hospital based in Norwich, working full time 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday. The role will be ongoing for the next 4-8 weeks.
Job Role/Requirements & Skills Required:
We require a highly experienced Personal Assistant to provide PA and admin support to the Norwich Locality Senior Management team at a busy community hospital in Norwich. The role works closely with the Admin Assistant and the Apprentice Admin Assistant for Norwich Locality.
PA/Admin tasks may include –
• Arranging meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes at Senior Management level
• Diary management for the Senior Management Team
• Inbox management for the Head of Ops and 2x Modern Matrons
• Monitoring Norwich Locality mailbox, flagging, responding and completing tasks that come in to the inbox
• Assisting with spread sheet trackers and booking e.g. appraisals, mandatory training etc.
• Overseeing the stock management and stock ordering.
Must have band 4 personal assistant and admin experience, SystmOne not necessarily needed
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this exciting position then please don't hesitate to apply!