Our Education Sector client is seeking a candidate to join them on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of the role being extended to 6 months. Hours are full time, 36.5 hours per week. Working from home initially but then at the clients' office in Central Cambridge.
Database Administrator - £14.00 per hour - Full Time - Immediate Start
- Daily Management of Databases and CRM for the department
- Providing Data analysis and reporting as required
- Managing Database audits
- Undertaking housekeeping tasks and ensuring compliance in line with IT policies and processes
- Working on departmental projects as required
The Successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in Data Administration
- Proven experience of using CRM e.g. CamSiS, Microsoft Dynamics, Amicus
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Knowledge of GDPR requirements and processes
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads
- Experience in data reporting and analysis
For further details call REED Business Support Cambridge or apply online today!