We are currently recruiting for an immediately available, experienced customer service administrator for 3-4 weeks. This position will be in the office for a couple of days and the rest of the booking will be based at home (equipment provided). This is a full time role which pays £10-£11 per hour based on experience.
For this position, the hours are 8:30am-5pm Monday to Friday.
You must be able to drive due to the location of the office for the first couple of days.
You will be:
- Responding to queries and be the customers first point of contact on various communication platforms – Email, live chat, telephone, social media.
- Undertake administration tasks related to the queries
- Manage customer expectations on time frames of their queries being resolved
- Liaise with other departments within the company to find out details in order to resolve given queries
- Track any paperwork, emails or calls on the database
- Ensure that policies are followed from start to finish
- Have excellent customer service and previous experience within this
- Up to date IT skills
- Previous experience within Administration
If you are interested please apply now to avoid disappointment!