My cluient is a lovely school based in SE London the headteacher of this school is seeking a Finance Officer to join their school ASAP.
*THIS IS A TEMP TO PERM ROLE - TEMP UNTIL 1ST SEP- PERM THEREFORE AFTRE*They require a professional, efficient and enthusiastic team player. As Finance Officer you will need to have a solid understanding of finance and personnel and be committed to providing an excellent service to all stakeholders.
Due to the nature of this role, it is important that you have previous experience working within an educational setting. This is largely so you have a proficient understanding of using school systems such as SIMS and SAP/IBC. Experience with EFSA is also an essential. Throughout this role you will work closely with a small team, along with the Headteacher and school governors.
Experience in EFSA returns - we have the BFR return due on 28 July
Experience in pivot tables in both Excel and Google sheets
Experience in setting up SIMS FMS6 and using FMS6
- Be able to provide two referee's from previous and related employment
- Either have a valid DBS (Police check) or willing to do one.
- Be able to start ASAP
- Have GCSE grade C English and Math's as a minimum and good IT skills
- Be confident and proactive in school budget and financial reporting and monitoring
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have strong communication skills
- Be confident in liaising with colleagues, children, parents, governors and outside agencies
- Enjoy working with children and have a good sense of humour