An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Telesales / account handler.
You will be working within a small team to support and sell a range of the companies services whilst performing an account administration function. You will make cost calculations and quotations through to invoicing whilst delivering high levels of customer service.
The ideal applicant must be able to work under pressure, be numerate, literate and present a positive image. They must also be able to communicate effectively at all levels whilst being well-organised and efficient, able to work to a high standard and quality ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- To sell and up sell the services to existing customers and to new business leads on a daily basis
- Deliver high levels of customer service.
- Make cost calculations and quotations taking them through to conversion
- Ensuring contract paperwork is correct
- Be responsible for taking on-line payments/processing invoices
- Identify new revenue opportunities with their existing client base
- Supply daily/weekly update reports
The successful candidate will posses;
- An eye for detail is essential as you will be dealing with contract paperwork and invoicing
- Knowledge of Microsoft outlook, Excel and Word
- The ability to communicate effectively by telephone as you will liaise on a daily basis with business owners and decision makers
- Be target driven and enjoy both sales and administration
- Must have own transport or means of travel due to location
- Previous experience in a similar role will be advantageous
This role is suited to highly motivated and dynamic individuals looking to develop a telesales career. You will have an individual development plan which is regularly reviewed to make sure that every individual maximises their potential. This role offers a position with a market leading organisation for the right candidate as well as career progression and development opportunity.
Must have own transport or means of travel due to location.
Competitive salary on offer.
Working Hours: 8:30am - 17:00pm
- 22 days holiday + statutory
- Free parking
- Hearing tests
If you believe you have the relevant skills and attributes for this role then please don't hesitate in applying.