|Location: ORPINGTON, KENT||Salary: 17000.00 - 17000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3066119|
This role would be to provide customer service and administrative support to all of their major accounts.
- Generate new business
- Following up sales orders & providing support calls to customers
- Following up special offers & marketing campaigns to reach sale targets
- Responding to customer service enquiries on your accounts
- Providing support to field sales representatives
- Cold calling of lapsed and prospective customers
· The ability to see through the eyes of the customer and to deliver a compelling, valuable sales proposition
· An adaptable approach, adjusting approach to different customers in order to build and maintain genuine rapport
· Able to deal with high levels of customer interaction at a consistently high standard
· Strong written and verbal communication skills would be beneficial
· Proficiency with all Microsoft Office packages mainly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· A record of dedication and commitment with a desire to succeed and develop
· Record of working within a team environment and being motivated by success
· Previous call centre/customer service/sales experience is beneficial but not compulsory.
-Must be a driver
In addition to a base salary of £17,000, you will be eligible for commission based sale targets. As the company is fast growing, excellent opportunities to advance into Account Management and Team Leader roles are also on offer.
To be considered you must be hard working, motivated, and results driven. Comprehensive initial and on-going training will be provided.
18000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
16000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
WELWYN GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
16000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
Welwyn Garden CityRead more
17000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
ASHFORD, KENTRead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
WOKINGHAM, BERKSHIRERead more