|Location: WARRINGTON, CHESHIRE||Salary: 9.85 - 9.85 GBP Per Hour, OTE|
|Sector: Sales||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3058368|
This position is a temporary to permanent position, there is a permanent opportunity any time from 2 weeks – 12 weeks or above, where if you are succeeding in the position and you’re manager is completely happy you will be offered a permanent contract.
This is not an ongoing temporary contract, the end goal is to recruit a permanent member of staff.
The basic hourly rate will be £9.85 (Salary £18,690) and the hours of work are Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 17:00 and Friday 08:30 – 16:00.
There is also an annual bonus scheme in place (paid in November) which can see you earning £9,000 per annum in additional bonus.
The core responsibilities of this role are making outbound calls to existing customers to maximise sales opportunities. Ensuring all customers are aware of the entire product range including new to market items. Liaising between external sales team and internal customer service to ensure all customers receive an excellent customer service.
• Working to maximise sales and ensuring targets are met with revenue and margin.
• Create Customer quotations in line with pricing procedures.
• Daily liaison and communication with Field Sales regarding new demand fulfilment and demand creation opportunities to be followed up or generated.
• Take part in the implementation of all sales activities including ad hoc promotions in order to increase business levels across the wholesale channel.
• Update daily activities in CRM.
• Create and generate sales reports as required.
• Ensure customer requests for samples are logged and loaded as opportunities in CRM.
• Gather and distribute market intelligence for both customer and competitor activities.
• Ensure that dispatch of literature is followed up with the customer for any potential sales or leads.
• Building strong relationships with the key contacts at each customer.
• Liaise with Channel Managers/National Account Managers to plan product push campaigns and to implement with designated customers.
• Follow up campaigns with requests for orders.
• Ensure your own personal Health & Safety and those of your colleagues within the office.
• Any other duties that are assigned at the discretion of the line manager.
Professional Knowledge and Skills
• Maths and English GCSEs or Equivalent
• Understanding of the following technology used to support customer service – SAP R3, SAP CRM, SAP CIC.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Outlook.
• Previous Telesales experience to include: Up selling & cross selling, Price & product negotiations, Consultative sales approach
• Sales analysis experience, Direct mailing experience and negotiation skills.
• B2B sales experience with repeat customers/account management
• Experience in call centre work
• Used to working in a target orientated role
If you have telesales/sales support experience and you are available immediately please do not hesitate to apply online or email email@example.com as my client is waiting to start a successful candidate.
20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
DENHAM, MIDDLESEXRead more
BASILDON, ESSEXRead more
19832.00 - 19832.00 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
REDDITCH, WORCESTERSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
SELBY, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more