One of the largest local authorities based in London are looking for a WAN/Telephony Project Manager to join their team on an initial 6 months contract with possibility of further extensions. It is a full-time role Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week. The role is inside IR35 paying between £500 - £550 per day.
Must have technical Delivery skills:
- Experience of managing infrastructure projects including delivery of new and upgraded WAN services to multiple locations – knowledge of leased line, IPVPN, Fibre, ADSL a strong advantage
- Has delivered WAN upgrades in partnership with leased line providers – experience of working with telecommunications 3rd parties
- Experience of delivering network upgrade projects across multiple customer sites – experience of multiple technology vendors
- Delivered IP Voice upgrade projects – successfully migrated and upgraded clients to new voice solutions
- Delivery of modern workplace IM and presence collaboration tools
- Has managed and led technical resources and co-ordinated and created project work packages
- Knowledge of delivering Avaya IP Phone solutions – ideally Avaya Workplace
- Knowledge of experience of delivering multi-site Network upgrades utilising Cisco technologies – Switching and routing migrations
- Data centre migration projects
- Knowledge of security and FW appliances
If you have the required experience and skill set apply now for immediate consideration.