Based in London (City), this internationally renowned Lloyd's Broker are seeking to recruit a Bordereaux Technician to join their specialist technical team inclusive of their Binders team. The successful candidate will tasked with creating all written and premium bordereaux and with providing them to the appropriate recipients within the time frames specified in the individual Binding Authority Agreements, all in accordance with the service standards required by the client.
Duties will include:
- Preparing and reviewing Bordereaux, identifying any errors and ensuring that the appropriate adjustment has been made
- Creation and delivery of bordereaux within agreed SLAs and in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Working with the Credit controllers to understand receipt of cash
- Working with the Tech and Data teams to help create new Bordereaux and improve existing processes
- Involved in loading of written and premium bordereaux into DA SATs
- Developing a control framework that ensures robust, consistent and auditable process which is implemented
- Escalating issues arising from the Innovisk Businesses or within Innovisk to appropriate resource
- Conduct Risk – To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way our client conducts their business.
To apply, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org