|Location: ROMFORD, DORSET||Salary: 17.20 - 17.20 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3215942|
Pay rate: £17.20
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a college on an exciting new role in London and the Surrounding Areas.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Technical Theatre Assessor to join them on a temporary basis.
· Received an ‘Good’ grade from Ofsted in 2013
· Offers industry standard facilities that are among the best in London
· Outstanding leadership and management
· You will be assessing and supporting learners working towards Technical Theatre Assessor up to Level 3.
· Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to see if they are successfully progressing towards their apprenticeship.
· You will be Organising and maintaining documentation on learners` progress.
· Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner`s needs.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
What you will need:
· An Assessor Award
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Minimum Level 2 in English and Maths
· A qualification in a related subject
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
20.00-25.00 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
WANDSWORTH, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
31,000.00-36,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
REDHILL, SURREY, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
10.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour
SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRERead more