My client in Evesham is looking for a Technical Support Team leader to join their successful growing business.
The main focus is to lead the technical inspection team, perform post and pre-installation inspections/site visits and produce associated reports. To provide technical support to internal customer care team and Commercial Business Managers, including with site attendance and installation prognosis.
- Lead, manage and support technical inspection team.
- Manage and control technical inspection requests received through CRM link. To carryout inspections on site as necessary, completing site inspection tab for each case in CRM, collecting photographic evidence & compiling reports through CRM to the Technical Services Team.
- To liaise with and provide support to Commercial Business Managers, including customer meetings and site support and specification writing, along with compatibility of systems.
- Conduct competitor benchmarking and performance analysis and produce applicable comprehensive reports through evaluation in laboratory and product installations.
- Provide technical support to customer care team and other stakeholders in relation to both pre- and post-installation of flooring, liaising with Head of Technical where appropriate.
- Provide technical training to colleagues.
- Work with Head of Technical to evaluate technical services processes to identify areas for improvement and benefits to customer service and the business.
- To assist with external merchandising or product training requirements across the sales network as and when required.
- Conduct product inspections in laboratory and compile applicable reports, update case information on CRM.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
What they are looking for;
- Passionate about delivering high standards of customer service, with a positive attitude.
- Previous experience in installation of LVT, subfloor preparation and the LVT flooring market.
- Previous experience of working in a technical support role, including report writing.
- Experience of delivering training courses.
- IT Skills to include IPad and Laptop use, computer literate especially in Word and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Flexible to stay away from home as the role requires occasional national and international
- Professional, enthusiastic, disciplined and a team player.
- Extremely well organised, analytical approach and able to work on own initiative.
- Conscientious, discreet, with a confidential approach when working internally and on site.
If you think this role suits your skills and experience please apply with your up to date CV