This is a great opportunity for a German speaking candidate who is interested in IT and who has gained some experience in the area of IT support either professionally or even as a hobby at home.
The international Technical Support team communicates B2B via telephone, email and chat.
Who are the customers?
Shops, hospitals, warehouses, sports stadiums, airports, post offices, factories, logistics companies, government institutions.
• Gain a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, mobile computing and printer families of products and (in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications).
• Solve hardware and software problems within defined quality standards using a basic understanding of products, solutions, and customer environments.
• Escalate cases to Level 2 support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
• Provide technical training (shadowing) for newcomers.
• Work on training documents for other team members.
We are looking for
• Experience in providing IT support - professional or in a home setting :)
• Interest in Technology and willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Upper-intermediate English (min B2) and German on advanced level (min C1)
We will appreciate:
• Previous experience in Support Center/Helpdesk environment
• Networking and/or Wireless infrastructure skills
• Knowledge of mobile computing technologies and operating systems
• Knowledge of remote tools
You can look forward to:
• Financial relocation support if you are based abroad
• B2B business (communication with business partners, not with end users)
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year + 5 sick days
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program - Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Flexible benefits
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8-hour shifts, start at 8am, 9am or 10.30am
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: Face-to-face or phone/Skype interviews