Are you looking for a new experience in the field of technical support?
The Technical Support Team L1 resolves problems via telephone, email or chat sessions using basic technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills. The team troubleshoots problems with appropriate applications, products and vendors, identifies and documents customer issues, and escalates as directed. Each member of the team develops an understanding of multiple applications and platforms.
Who are the customers?
Companies that use the products in order to run their operations more efficiently (shops, hospitals, warehouses, sports stadiums, airports, post offices, factories, logistic companies, government institutions and others).
- Gain a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, mobile computing and printer families of products and (in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications).
- Solve problems within defined quality standards using a basic understanding of products, solutions, and customer environments.
- Escalate cases to Level 2 support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
- Provide technical training (shadowing) for newcomers.
- Achieve great result by sustainable self-development of Technical skills, new products and producing training documents for other team members.
- Interest in Technology and willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Upper-intermediate English (min B2) and Italian on advanced level (min C1)
- Strong problem solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
- Creative team player in a multicultural environment
We will appreciate:
- Previous experience in Support Center/Helpdesk environment
- Networking and/or Wireless infrastructure skills
- Knowledge of mobile computing technologies and operating systems
- Knowledge of remote tools
The employer offers:
- Financial relocation support
- B2B business (we communicate with our business partners, not with end users)
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- 5 sick days
- Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
- Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
- Life & pension insurance contribution
- Contribution to lunches in our canteen
- Fitness program - Multisport cards
- FREE Language courses
- Cafeteria Portal
- Banking benefits
- Volunteering and Charity programs
- Fruit days
- Modern Offices
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8-hour shifts, start at 8am, 9am or 10.30am
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: Face-to-face or phone/Skype interviews