|Location: MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE||Salary: 30000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 16 days ago||Reference: 3107490|
Technical Support Analyst / Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd line: £30,000 - £45,000pa DoE
VMware, Hyper-V, SCOM, SCCM, office 365, SysAdmin, AD, Group policy, 2nd line support, 3rd line support, server engineer, BIS
An opportunity has come up with a client of mine based in Milton Keynes. My client are looking to take on an additional 3rd line infrastructure engineer to carry out their 1st/2nd/3rd line support needs and also cover their ever increasing BAU needs. There will be project work in this role and the opportunity to upskill/train so this can definitely give you a platform to develop and learn. They are looking for someone who is well versed and highly experienced in the Microsoft suite of products, like: SCCM, AD, Group Policy etc.
Please note a driver’s license is needed as there will be travel to Cambridge and Royston throughout the week.
Please take a look below and apply now for immediate consideration!
Position- Technical Support Analyst / Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd line
Location- Milton Keynes, Cambridge and Royston.
Salary- £30,000 - £45,000pa DoE
Key Responsibilities for the Technical Support Analyst / Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd line:
• Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support local infrastructure.
• Diagnose and resolve issues associated with end user based application software, multi-user applications (where unique to site) and operating systems.
• Installation and support of hardware
• Carry out basic systems operations duties requiring local hands and eyes support, including back-up tape management, supervised server restarts, LAN patching, and cabinet management.
• Maintain and maximise company infrastructure
• As a member of the global BIS community you will be a champion of the function’s values and culture, while demonstrating and openly encouraging the behaviours expected from a professional, best in-class IT team.
Key Requirements for the Technical Support Analyst / Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd line:
Commercial experience of the following MUST be demonstrated on your CV
• Technical / System Administration
• Infrastructure & Network Management
• SCOM / SCCM / ISA
• Virtualisation / Hypervisor / VMware / Hyper-V
• Office 365
• Networking – switches / routers / firewalls
• Storage- SAN / NAS HP storage
• 1st / 2nd and 3rd line support exposure
• MCSE (favourable)
• AD / Group Policy
Benefits for the Technical Support Analyst / Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd line:
• High Pension Contributions
• Healthcare Options
• Training / Development Budget
If you are interested in the Technical Support Analyst / Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd line role please upload your CV for consideration. Your CV will be treated with confidence and not sent anywhere without your consent. For more information please contact Sam Payne on 01223 463307.
Reed Technology are an equal opportunities employer that are operating as a recruitment agency.
VMware, Hyper-V, SCOM, SCCM, office 365, SysAdmin, AD, Group policy, 2nd line support, 3rd line support, server engineer
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
VICTORIA, LONDONRead more
28000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
TELFORD, SHROPSHIRERead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
20000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
23000 - 26500 GBP Per Annum
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more