REED is currently working on positions for an international client from the electronics industry. They have a multilingual & multinational operational support team here in Prague, and may potentially offer a very rewarding job opportunity within their technical support team. At the moment, we are looking for a native American English speakers to join client service team.
As a Technical Support Agent you will be responsible for:
· Receives and answers customers inquiries
· Provides pre- and after-sales support
· Informs customers about products and services provided by company
· Has deep knowledge about overall products assortment and services portfolio
· Separately solves basic customers problems and complaints
· Analyzes and records information about inquiry content
· Ensures the service support to the customers
· Provides complete communication between the company and dealers, or end users,
including administrative works related
· Support logistics and sales department
· Disposes with high degree of communication skills and is customer -orientated
· Native American English + advanced knowledge of Spanish or French is an advantage
· Previous relevant experience from technical or sales support is needed
· Interest in photography is an advantage
· Strong customer focus orientation
· Friendly, pleasant, and communicative personality
· Attractive salary + yearly bonus
· 5 weeks of holiday + sick days
· No shifts and no weekend work required
· Public transport allowance, company canteen
· VIP health care and pension scheme
· Professional training and language courses
· Career prospects
· Multinational environment in a well-known company
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Starting date: ASAP/negotiable
If you are interested in this job, feel free to contact us.
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.com. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.