|Location: NORTHAMPTON, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE||Salary: 55000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: over 1 year ago||Reference: 3069181|
The Design & Technical teams are involved in all aspects of housing design and innovation. This team is also responsible for researching the best materials, at the best cost.
There is great variety in the sites we develop, many of them brownfield and all of them with unique problems to solve. We are looking for someone with an interest in sustainability and the drive to create innovative and unique solutions to the problems we face.
-Deliver a clear and concise technical briefing to all relevant departments.
- Identify risks and opportunities prior to site commencement.
- Analyse site investigations, surveys and services information to support the construction process.
- Provide a link between Technical and Construction to assist efficient site commencement.
- Manage site meetings with all associated parties.
- Identify potential value engineering potentials.
- Support Commercial Department by identifying potential cost risks.
- Excellent communicator, with high attention to detail.
- Extensive experience of working within established development methodologies.
- Experience working in a technical or design team for a different
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet changing business needs.
- Knowledge and understanding of the major functions within the remit of Technical services and how they impact on development.
- Qualified as a Civil / Building Engineer or a Construction Manager to degree level or HNC/HND in a related subject with relevant experience.
- Knowledge and aptitude to identify risks and opportunities within the civil engineering phase of a housebuilding environment.
Competitive Salary & Bonus
Company Vehicle or Cash Allowance
25 days annual leave + 9 statutory days
Company Pension Scheme
Death in Service Benefits
Private Medical Insurance
Choice of Lifestyle and Flexible Benefits
Alongside this benefits package, we offer the opportunity to gain expertise in design and project management in a challenging thought-provoking setting.
If you feel you fit this job description or would like to discuss the details of this role please email your CV to email@example.com with timings of when you are available.
60000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
AYLESBURY, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOUTH KENSINGTON, LONDONRead more
75000 - 80000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
55000 - 63000 GBP Per Annum
STANFORD-LE-HOPE, ESSEXRead more