Wealth management practice who have reaped nothing but success over the years are expanding their team further. My client is looking for a true professional to work one to one alongside the Managing Director providing a first class technical paraplanning function to their client bank.
Individuals will be highly analytic, have a fine eye for detail and have brilliant report writing skills. You will portray a professional manner and be strong willed and passionate about the work you carry out. You will have experience working in a whole of market paraplanning position and be confident to hit the ground running. Ideally as a minimum you will hold the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and be looking to achieve Level 6 Chartered status.
In return you will provided with a fantastic working environment in a large team of highly skilled financial planning professionals. A competitive salary plus excellent benefits and full study support.
- Technical meeting preparation of client files ahead of meeting and preparing Agenda/meeting content with Business Owner.
- Viability assessment of cases prior to meeting with selected clients and any compliance issues the Business Owner should be aware of ahead of meeting.
- Working with business owner on advice structuring for complex clients, where appropriate.
- Agenda preparation based on research for client meeting with Business Owner.
- Attendance at client meetings, as selected by Business Owner.
- Issuing follow up email/letters from client meetings where investments have been agreed.
- Inputting and management of cashflow planning modelling for client meetings/presentations.
- Dealing with all technical actions arising from client meetings.
- Dealing with all incoming client technical queries by both telephone and email
- Creating advice sets, illustrations and documentation. Uploading appropriate documentation to Swift.
- Preparation of all Suitability letters, including transfer/replacement, drawdown and EIS/VCT letters, using all BAU checklists to keep quality high.
- Preparing a compliant CFR, when submitting a case via Swift, using appropriate checklists.
- Reviewing ceding scheme information collated from Junior Paraplanner, preparing critical yield calculations and general sense checking.
- Preparing, CYC, LTA and pension shortfall calculations.
- Processing all EBS applications for complex/transfer investments/pensions
- Preparing sign-up meeting packs for all transfer related meetings.