Technical Data Manager (Specifications)
Full Time & Permanent
Excellent Salary & Benefits
I am working with a leading food manufacturer based in Suffolk who have a newly created, exciting managerial position within their technical data/specifications team. This would suit someone with experience working within the food industry with experience managing teams and a record of improving processes.
Duties of the role will include:
- Managing a team of up to 5 permanent staff as well as seasonal temporary staff
- Developing new, stream lined processes within the specialist team
- Provide technical data and specifications in line with BRC requirements
- Work with different teams and departments to ensure common goals are achieved
Skills & Experience required:
- Food Science qualification
- Experience of writing specifications and using technical data
- Line Management experience, as well as working with multiple teams
- Sound knowledge of BRC audit requirements
- Knowledge of UK and European food labelling and product regulations
If this sounds like a position which you would like to apply for and you possess the required skills and experiences then please follow the link to apply.