|Location: LETCHWORTH GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: 45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3048184|
Salary: £45-50K (negotiable)
Areas of responsibilities are outlined below, apply now to be immediately considered or contact me to discuss this further (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Lead the day to day activities of the technical implementation team within an agile environment
• Responsible for the estimating, planning and delivery of technical solutions including CRM, online & sales order processing services with complex system integration.
• Work with the technical and management teams to support planning and correct resource and time allocation, recruiting resources where necessary.
• Ensures that quality control activities are carried out satisfactorily by being the primary escalation resources for issues that may arise. Monitors technical progress, ensuring that co-ordination and change control are applied to technical specifications and to the technical infrastructure.
• Responsible for technical governance by managing and reviewing the technological strategies, policies, standards and practices making sure these are adhered to.
• Implement a SDLC control / process environment for the development and support phases including implementation of development standards, code reviews, quality gates.
• Implementation of new applications and infrastructure support, identifying budgetary, technical and staffing requirements.
• Provide day to day liaison with technical suppliers to ensure quality and timely delivery
• Advises on appropriate quality standards and quality control processes.
• Manages assessment of threats to confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance.
• Undertake any other duties and projects as requested by the manager.
• Comply with data protection legislation and act responsibly on matters of data disclosure both internally and to third parties.
• Be familiar with the Health and Safety and Fire policies for the Institution and attend mandatory updates where required
• Recent experience in delivering CRM (MS Dynamics preferred), sales order processing systems and/or online services with complex integrations.
• Experienced in agile delivery and working practices (Scrum)
• Previously held technical leadership roles in a hands-on capacity.
• Has a broad understanding of all aspects of IT delivery, strategy, processes, capabilities and governance.
• Experience of systems integration and data conversion.
• Has a good understanding of service management issues from an ITIL perspective and able to tailor these to fit the situation.
• Able to absorb complex technical information across multiple domains and communicates effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrates clear leadership and the ability to influence and persuade.
• Able to take the initiative, delivering the relevant technical solutions according to project plans, resource and time.
• Team player who is able to work collaboratively and proactively.
• Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities.
500.00 - 550.00 GBP Per Day
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
50000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
18000.00 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
28000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more