|Location: FERNDOWN, DORSET||Salary: 20000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3110708|
My client is supportive of the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, with progression opportunities within the business. This role could be part time or full time, and flexible working hours on offer.
Day to day duties…
- To deal with telephone / email enquiries in a professional manner
- Create and maintain filing systems and client files.
- Arrange meetings and book appointments for appointed advisers.
- Update and maintain the practices files as and when required
- Submitting new business.
- Compiling Client Reviews
- Liaising with product providers, as and when necessary.
- Assisting advisers in the creation of client financial reports / letters.
- Monitor fee payments from clients.
- Complete application / proposals forms
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order within FCA regulations
- Make changes to clients’ investments as instructed
- Implement the chosen investment strategies
- Strong understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Up to date product knowledge
- Detailed and accurate
- Excellent inter‐personal skills, both written and verbal
- Good report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
For more information please apply online today or contact email@example.com
18000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
PLYMOUTH, DEVONRead more
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
LONG EATON, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
18000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
18000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
SALFORD QUAYS, LANCASHIRERead more