Technical Data Manager
Salary - Competitive
Technical Data Lead currently required to work as part of a talented team of data specialists. This is a high profile position working with our IT Team, and will have significant exposure across our wider group.
You will be working with the latest tech available and will have a key role in designing the stack for future data scientists and Analysts, and will be involved in some of the latest advancements in our sector.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Leading an agile team
- Managing ETL – utilising on data available and creating a Data Warehouse
- Line management over a growing team of data specialists
- Using a variety of different tools and technologies (AWS, Jupyter, Python) to: acquire and scrub data, filter and mine data, represent and refine data, and sort and search data.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A background in statistics or computer science
- Experience of using Python and knowledge of Libraries such as Panda, Scikit-Learn etc.
- Backgorund in working within a data analysis environment.
- Extensive experience of working with textual data.
- Experience of using machine learning models.
- Fluency of Python and common machine learning packages.
If you would like more information in regards to this opportunity then feel free to give me a call on 0121 237 2665 or alternatively email email@example.com
If you are not interested but know somebody who would be then we can offer other incentives for anybody who can refer successful candidate