|Location: CHESHIRE, NORTH WEST ENGLAND||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Scientific||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3141449|
You will be required to:
1. Compile Technical dossiers and documents/statements to support customers’ product registrations in various markets.
2. Submit documents including licence variations to the Regulatory authorities.
3. Provide Technical advice and support to Customers and the Sales team.
4. Help to ensure raw materials purchased by company comply with relevant legislations.
5. Work closely with the quality departments to ensure all products comply fully with the contact agreed with the customer and comply with all regulatory requirements.
You are required to have:
1. A science degree with experience of working in a regulatory role.
2. Previous experience of working within a GMP Quality Management system.
3. Excellent IT and organisational skills.
4. Strong personal presence with good communication skills.
5. Knowledge of food supplements legislation is advantageous.
20,000.00-22,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
COWBRIDGE, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
30000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
26000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
WREXHAM, CLWYDRead more
20000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more