My client a world leading specialised logistics provider based in central Warrington (free parking) are currently recruiting for a Contracts and Warranty Technical Account Controller.
The package includes a salary of between £23,000 - £25,000 pa, hours of work are Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:15 (60 min lunch), 4% pension contributions matched by the employer, 33 days holiday including bank holidays, free parking, yearly health checks, a dental plan, gym passes and private health care available.
To effectively & professionally complete all duties associated with the warranty & contracts.
- On a daily basis process scheduled & Improvement Program claims within the agreed timescales
- All required documentation is correct and attached to the claim
- Validation for scheduled claims that correct service has been carried out based on unit history & customer requirements
- All claim lines have been submitted with the correct tasks codes & parts (if required)
- Hours & Odometer readings recorded on claims fall in line with previous repairs for that unit
- Assist where required for holiday cover
- Carry out a variety of admin related tasks
- Maintenance Plans, carry out changes to MP’s where required
- Assist where required with Install documentation
- Produce internal and external report where required
- Liaise with Service Partners to discuss and resolve current issues around scheduled claim submissions
- Assist were required in providing information & reports to compile customer reviews
Training and Development
- Develop your knowledge on my clients products through self-training and training courses
- Develop your knowledge on Microsoft applications through self-training and online training courses
- Develop an effective & productive working relationship with other team members and Depts.
- Mechanical background essential - HGV preferred
- Microsoft Office experience in particular Excel
- Highly creative and able to work under own initiative
- Able to communicate clearly in both verbal and written formats
- Strong attention to detail
- Takes ownership of tasks through to completion
If you have the experience as detailed above please do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com or apply online