|Location: manchester||Salary: 250.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3040403|
This role is inside of IR35
My client is searching for a Business Analyst based in Manchester a one month duration to support the Enterprise Architecture practice.
Require to complete the feasibility study and provide information vital to the development of the business case for the replacement of the NSC application. To work with the Enterprise Architects to agree a preferred technical solution. To coordinate the gathering of contract, financial and legal information with regard to NSC.
• Fully map out all the business processes with regard to the current use of the NSC application.
• To analyse the current processes and suggest a future target state.
• To pull together the business requirements for the replacement of the NSC system
• Provide target state architecture artefacts based on review of current state and identified improvements covering business landscape, key processes and systems
• Support market review with specifications and requirements for target systems
• Support the development of the business case including collating information on contracts, funding, risks and options appraisal.
• Business Process Modelling - map out As-s and To-Be processes
• Analysis - Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, Cost/Benefit Analysis
• Stakeholder Engagement - manage relationship with Business, ICT and external stakeholders
• Communication - able to liaise appropriately with different stakeholder group to elicit and disseminate information
• Experience of Local Government is essential
31000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
22000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more
23000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
WALTHAM ABBEY, ESSEXRead more
21000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
50000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more