Quality Technician, Technical Assistant
My client are a food manufacturer who are market leaders within their field. Working with both UK and international retailers, caterers and end users, they pride themselves on ensuring that the highest quality products are making their way to their customers.
Due to the success of the business, and the ever increasing demands on their Quality department, they now have a requirement for a QC/Technical Assistant, initially on a temporary basis.
• Maintain quality of products.
• Work closely with suppliers and internal staff.
• Ensuring the QC programme is followed during production.
Skills & Experience
• A Food Science related degree.
• Experience working in a QC/Technical role within the food industry would be desirable.
• Working knowledge and understanding of HACCP and food safety legislation (ideally level 2).
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in please apply below.