|Location: leeds||Salary: 500.00 - 545.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3050847|
A Business Architect is required at a Large Public Sector Client in Leeds for a 6 months+ contract.
We are seeking an experienced Business/ Technical Architect to help shape our people and our organisation to be more flexible and agile in order to deliver the right things for our customers with greater efficiency and provide better value for money in line with the urgent needs of the health and care system.
The Business/ Technical Architect will need to:
• Explore and document the current operating model, identifying gaps and proposing coherent alternatives.
• Shape the high level operating model design principles and turn them into more detailed design, including organisational structure, roles and responsibilities, KPIs/SLAs etc.
• Engage with senior and diverse stakeholders, facilitating workshops and understanding findings, to develop and document the operating model
• Advise on organisational and behavioural change associated with the proposed operating model
• Organisation design experience
• Process re-engineering and redesign skills
• Lean six sigma certification and evidence of delivery to such standards and approaches across organisation-wide change
• Proven delivery of diagrammatic representation of multi-layer as is and to be operating models
• Track record in delivering in a multi-functional team with Service designer, business analysts and programme/project management
• Ability to challenge senior leaders of an organisation and bring about an understanding and enthusiasm behind proposed change
• A combination of soft skills, knowledge of business, system thinking, change management techniques, awareness in business changes in the economic environment and technology.
• A consulting mind-set, which allows a business architect to support the strategy development
• Design thinking, which enables synthesizing of many ideas into big-picture view that shows the connection between business intention and business action.
• Is an agent for change, who uses business architecture to agitate and initiate action and challenge others via business designs and solutions, which drive requirements to the business operational and organisational structures.
• Knowledge of political and cultural aspects of delivering change across complex public sector organisations.
Public Sector Experience Essential
39000.00 - 51000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
49000 - 54000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
TAUNTON, SOMERSETRead more
60000 - 80000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
60000.00 - 75000.00 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more