|Location: ELY, CAMBRIDGESHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Scientific||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3046478|
Location: North Cambridgeshire
My client are one of the most innovative, and ‘exciting to work’ for fresh produce companies in the UK! They have product ranges spanning from single unit fresh Fruit & Veg, to Fruit Juices, to Chutneys, to Horticulture, to Prepared Vegetables.
At this time they have a requirement for a Technical Compliance Administrator to support the quality and technical functions, with the overall purpose of the role being to perform administrative duties in ensuring that the company complies with all quality related standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage supplier audit records using company database.
• The company have multiple sites, and a key project within this role will be to assist in the transition from a single Quality Management System across the group, with regular reviews taking thereafter.
• Issue of updated technical policies to relevant departments, particularly ahead of audits.
• Support the artwork approval process.
• Continuously building strong relationships with other departments, communicating any feedback or issues in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience
• Food Science or similar degree qualification would be highly desirable.
• 2 years minimum experience working in the food industry in a similar Technical Admin role is essential.
• Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems would also be very advantageous.
• You will need to be someone who can build strong working relationships.
• Good communications skills.
• Able to prioritise one’s own workload effectively, and knows when to be flexible with changing working demands.
If this sounds like you then please apply or email email@example.com for more information.
45,000.00-50,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
TONBRIDGE, KENT, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
30000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
HALIFAX, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
22000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
HUNTINGDON, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
NORTH EAST ENGLAND, ENGLANDRead more